Group Controller FP&A i Oslo
- Location: Oslo
- Job title: Group Controller FP&A
- Full time / part time: Full time
- Application date: As soon as possible
Mer Group is now looking for a Group Controller FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) to further strengthen the Group HQ Finance team. The role will cover multiple areas such as financial modelling and analysis, developing business cases, owning & facilitating investment analysis, and managing business planning processes including budgeting and forecasting. As such the role provide a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain extensive and broad experience. You will join a scale-up growth company of dedicated and fun colleagues who strive to build a sustainable and smarter future – one charger at the time. The role will report to Head of FP&A and work close with FP&A Team, Group, and line management, in a decentralized organisation.
- own, manage and execute on the Group’s business planning processes; budgeting, forecasting, and long-term financial modelling
- lead Group’s investment analysis, evaluation of business cases and development of templates and processes, including training of key stakeholders
- analyze and communicate financial and business performance insights to stakeholders through comprehensive reporting
- lead financial modelling, support with cash flow analysis/ valuation in M&As
- act as a strategic partner, providing crucial analytical support and insights to inform decision-making across various department
- identify, initiate, and drive improvements in financial and operational processes, ensuring standardized practices where applicable
- manage, develop, and foster a collaborative environment within the Group and local FP&A teams
- conduct and manage ad hoc analyses to support specific financial inquiries or scenarios
- various ad hoc analysis and projects
- master’s degree in Economics, Finance, industrial economics, or other relevant subjects
- 4+ years of relevant experience within FP&A/business controlling, consulting, or audit/TAS
- comprehensive understanding of business and financial landscapes, aligning financial planning with overarching business objectives.
- experience from international and scale-up businesses is an advantage
- a track record of working with decision makers improving performance
- ability to identify and drive projects and initiatives
- comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-changing environment
- advanced Excel and Power Point user
- experience with BI-tools is an advantage
- excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, both in English and preferrably one of the Scandinavian languages
- analytical, structured, and commercial mindset
In order to succeed in the role you need to have a «can do» attitude, be a problem solver and demonstrate sound project management skills. Further, you must have a strong business acumen, the ability to influence others and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Being able to work independently and in cooperation with others is essential. The right candidate is able to work across the different functions in an international business environment, demonstrate analytical skills as well as paying attention to details, and who takes actively part in the Finance Team and the enthusiastic working environment.
For the right candidate Mer Group can offer an exciting opportunity to have a key role in a rapid growing company within an industry that represents the future rather than the past. There will be a lot of challenges to take on, and a significant potential for both professional and personal development. Workplace is the Group’s HQ in Oslo.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Ulrik Langabø, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile +47 930 05 357, or email [email protected]. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.Søk på stillingen her