Smart Charging Manager i Oslo
- Location: Oslo
- Job title: Smart Charging Manager
- Full time / part time: Full time
- Application date: As soon as possible
Are you passionate about driving the transition to sustainable transportation? Do you want to be at the forefront of the electric vehicle revolution? Join Mer, a leading European EV charging company backed by Statkraft, Europe’s largest renewable energy generator, as our Smart Charging/Energy Management Manager. Together, let’s make sustainable electric mobility simple, accessible, and impactful for all.
- Develop and implement Mer’s Smart charging strategy and energy management initiatives, shaping the future of EV charging.
- Collaborate closely with different areas of the business to understand commercial objectives and provide solutions that balance technical requirements with business goals.
- Conceptualize and implement the smart energy ecosystem between car, solar panels, batteries and building, focusing on creating an exceptional customer experience and reap the financial benefits.
- Engage with 3rd parties to support programs and pilots for, time-of-use rate optimization, and demand response.
- Develop and maintain business case of Mer’s smart charging strategy and energy management initiatives, across all markets.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience from Energy markets, consultancy within Energy markets or similar industry experience.
- In-depth technical understanding of smart charging programs, energy markets, home charging, and EVs.
- Knowledge of business models related to the energy market, stationary storage, home energy management systems and CPOs, MSP offerings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Norwegian.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage stakeholders.